*kneels* Cedric/Cho fluff, pretty pretty please? (I simply love your art, and I’d love to see the two of them drawn by you)
It hurts so Fuckibg much and I’m scared I re broke it from 5th grade cus that’s the area where it hurts I don’t want to go through that fucking full arm cast again. Fuck. I don’t know what to do. How do you sleep with a broken arm? Is this correct? At what angle should you bend your arm? Can I touch it? Will it be better if I put a brace on? I don’t know?
I’m not a medical professional, but I have a strange amount of experience with getting hurt or being around such people. (I also have First Aid training, but eh to that.)
1. When you get a chance you should see a doctor (or call one, at least). If it starts to swell badly or you get a bad bruise, you definitely need to see one.
2. A brace probably won’t help as putting it on can screw you up more and the support needs to be consistent across the bone you may have broken.
3. You can splint it if you want since that’ll make it uncomfortable at worst. You could also immobilize it by wrapping your arm to your body with an ace bandage, but that’s hard to do by yourself and you’ll have to sleep on your back.
4. Ice can help, but don’t leave ice on while you sleep. That can hurt. Putting it up on a pillow can feel more comfortable, especially if you don’t want to wrap it.
5. Pretty much, try not to use or move it until you can speak to someone who knows more than I do. Maybe take a couple of pain pills. You may have just bruised the bone, which I can say from experience hurts like hell.
**Seriously, aside from my own experiences with getting hurt, First Aid/ Life Guard certification, and my constantly hurt family/friends/other, I don’t know anything. This is just to help you get through the night.