I want the innovation to be equal parts aesthetics and the new charms/transfiguration work you develop. Like:
- Trousers/dresses/pants that are charmed to subtly change hem length depending on the height of the heel/silhouette of the shoe you’re wearing that day.
- Quick Switch Shape Skirts that you can flip from A-line to pencil to box pleat to bubble to tulip to asymmetrical and back again.
- Button down shirts that respond to the shape of your chest to eliminate pesky problems like “gap-osis.”
- Baby clothing that grows with your child so you don’t keep having to buy new every other week.
- Garments that sense your mood and change colors accordingly.
- Easy Pattern Peasy clothing that goes from plaid to polka dot to stripes to geometric to floral to abstract back to plain.
- A Novelty Neckline range of shirts, because sometimes you feel like a boat neck, and sometimes you don’t.
- Soft Step Shoes, that look sexy and trendy from the outside, but are magically expanded inside so that they fit with the comfort of orthotics.
And then I want there to be bespoke clothing, that never really changes with your body, but is imbued with other charms known only to the designers:
- Fabrics that never fade in color.
- Knitwear that never pills.
- Plush fabrics (like velvets and brocades) never loosing their pile over time.
- Stockings that never run.
- Stretch fabrics that never loose their shape.
- Garments that repel dirt.